Monday, January 24, 2011

Details in Nature Part. 5

"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." -Albert Einstein



Hello Everyone! It's been so very long since I've posted!!! But, I'm here again. So, I took this photo when me, my mom and my dad got up really early one morning this summer, and went to Ambleside to go fishing. (Don't worry, we always release what we catch back into the ocean, but this particular trip, we didn't even catch anything. Oh well!) Back to the story though, as we were walking towards the fishing dock (and I of course brought my trusty pal with me... my camera!), I saw this amazing scene that you see before you! I absolutely HAD to take a picture of this wonderful, spectacular element of nature! The sunlight that reflected off the edge of the clouds, and the colours of the sun rising in and of themselves, were OUTSTANDING!!! I knew that I had to take a picture of it, and like many of my other posts, I was soooo glad that I had taken a picture of this wonderful moment in time...

I think that this photo represents nature and the earth, trying to break apart the "chaotic global warming layer" on top of the earth, that we humans have literally created ourselves. I also think that it represents a glimmer of hope that the earth will be able to seep into the cracks of this "layer", and break free of this never-ending spell that we humans have cast upon it. I really don't like the prospect of us humans destroying the planet that we live on by carelessly going about our days, worrying about nothing else but our everyday lives. I'm not saying that EVERY human is like that, but I'm saying that the general public is partially like that. Of course it's an exaggeration, but that's the general gist of what I believe. I wish that the earth and the human population would be able to live care free lives, and not worry about pollution, or any of the other hazards of global warming. Take a moment to envision this scenario. Imagine an amazing care free life, where people would be walking around the streets, while the air was fresh, crisp and clean. Imagine that the sky was the BRIGHTEST blue that you could EVER imagine. Imagine that the trees were a bright vibrant green, and that there were fluffy white clouds floating around the sky. Imagine a world where nobody would EVER even think of the possibility, that the earth could one day become a blob of waste, and that the earth's o-zone layers could literally dissolve. Now imagine a life where everyone would be walking around, going about their busy lives, while the earth was literally dissolving and roting away before their very eyes. Imagine that these people were trying to come up with new ideas to save the earth, but that these ideas were just sitting around, not getting put into action, while people were out making money. Now come back to realty. That last scenario that you just imagined, while I hate to tell you... but that's what I believe is going on in our world these days.....

I think that it's truly possible to get up out of this awful predicament that we have put ourselves into. I just believe that it will take people who not only want to save the earth, but that will take the steps to actually do it. I think that we are all capable of this, and that we all have it in us, it's just a matter of getting into action. Just think, if our earth rots away, what will happen to us......

7 comments:

  1. Hey Austyn!
    I must say, such a beautiful picture! It's outstanding. The sky looks so pretty and the trees look nice in black. The seagull (I think?) makes the finishing tough, in my opinion.
    I love your humour in this post. You have great writing skills too!

    Rana :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Rana. Your writing skills are quite proficient. You create beautiful imagery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you so much Rana!!! Those are such nice compliments!!! I appreciate it so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you so much Mme!!! Those are such lovely compliments!!! I feel so good!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's gorgeous! You have an amazing skill for photography Austyn! All your pictures continue to amaze me every time. Keep up the spectacular work and I hope to see more masterpieces of yours sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That's gorgeous! You have an amazing skill for photography Austyn! All your pictures continue to amaze me every time. Keep up the spectacular work and I hope to see more masterpieces of yours sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank-you so much Colby!!! That makes me feel so amazing!!! I will definitely put up more as you call them; "masterpieces"! Thank-you so much again!!! I feel so good now!!! (Not that I didn't before, but now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete