Friday, October 22, 2010

Introduction

Hey Everyone!!!
So when we actually start writing our blogs... I'll have a photo of nature/scenery up. I take photos of things that really capture the beauty of everything around us. Have you ever thought of the simplicity of one blade of wheat? Well, once you start reading my blog, maybe you will. And have you ever thought of the beauty in a sunset, or to take a picture from a different angle before? Well, you can explore these new aspects of photography and enjoy the wonderfulness of nature in my blog! I hope everyone's having a good weekend!! Bye, for now.

5 comments:

  1. I am really looking forward to reading/viewing your blog! We are lucky to have a gifted photographer among us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Austyn,
    You go to design and then to add a gadget and then click on most popular then scroll down and click on fish nice introduction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm..... A blade of wheat. I've seen quite a few images of wheat and they all look quite amazing and intricate and beautiful in their own way.
    I can wait to see your first image!
    P.s. What type of camera are you going to be using?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to be using a Sony Cybershot digital!!! :) Thanks for commenting on my blog!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete